Local Television (WBRTV-13) Coverage of Agape Blends’ Medical Cannabis Sign Up Event
HOW TO APPLY FOR A MEDICAL CARD IN PA
If you are a current Pennsylvania resident, you must register for the Medical Marijuana Program and then set up a profile in the Patient and Caregiver Registry. You then will need to complete an in-person examination with a physician registered in the program. Pay a $50 processing fee and receive a medical marijuana ID card.
DO I QUALIFY?
The state of Pennsylvania has established a list of qualifying medical conditions. To obtain a certificate you must be suffering from one of them.
QUALIFYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS IN PENNSYLVANIA
Every state has its own requirements.
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Anxiety disorders
- Crohn’s Disease
- Dyskinetic Disorders
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity
- HIV / AIDS
- Huntington’s Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Intractable Seizures
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Opioid Use Disorder
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain in which conventional therapeutic intervention and opiate therapy is contraindicated or ineffective
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Terminal Illness
- Tourette syndrome