Local Television (WBRTV-13) Coverage of Agape Blends’ Medical Cannabis Sign Up Event
Agape Blends Pennsylvania Medical Cannabis Signup with Dr. Sara Abbruzzi visiting our store on Sunday August 18 to assist our local residents with obtaining their medical cannabis certification. Blue Ridge Channel 13 was also there to cover the event.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A MEDICAL CARD IN PA
If you are a current Pennsylvania resident, you must register for the Medical Marijuana Program and then set up a profile in the Patient and Caregiver Registry. You then will need to complete an in-person examination with a physician registered in the program. Pay a $50 processing fee and receive a medical marijuana ID card.
DO I QUALIFY?
The state of Pennsylvania has established a list of qualifying medical conditions. To obtain a certificate you must be suffering from one of them.
QUALIFYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS IN PENNSYLVANIA
Every state has its own requirements.
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Anxiety disorders
- Crohn’s Disease
- Dyskinetic Disorders
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity
- HIV / AIDS
- Huntington’s Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Intractable Seizures
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Opioid Use Disorder
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain in which conventional therapeutic intervention and opiate therapy is contraindicated or ineffective
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Terminal Illness
- Tourette syndrome